Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

My Favourite Perfumes

Now, I'm a sucker for perfumes. Whether it's a beautiful, grown-up looking bottle, incredibly tacky or vintage-esque with one of those little pumps, I love it. I really like sweet, fruity, girly scents, and these are a selection of my current favourites:



1. Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears
"A limited edition fragrance under the Fantasy umbrella. It is a sexy and mischievous fragrance with the strapline Magic begins at Midnight. A delicious combination of florals and musks including freesia and amber."

I wasn't expecting much from this perfume - it's designed by a celebrity which I find kind of tacky, and the packaging is a little tacky! However, whilst bored in Boots, it caught my eye, and it smells delicious and girly, slightly fruity too! The bottle looks pretty on my dressing table and it's dead cheap, too!




2. Love ETC by The Body Shop
"Our irresistible fragrance in a lasting eau de parfum: a heart-stopping fusion of jasmine, vanilla 
and sandalwood notes."

I received this perfume as part of a swap with a lovely lady from the Lush Forum. I didn't really know what to expect as I've never tried any of the Body Shop's perfumes before, but it is really nice! Again, a light, girly, floral scent. This is also extremely cheap, and they also sell body lotions with this scent too! I really want to try them as I love this perfume!




3. NYC by SJP
"Sarah Jessica Parker NYC is a delicious fruity-floral fragrance opens with fruity notes of wild strawberry and osmanthus flower. The heart is a chic bouquet of mimosa, gardenia, honeysuckle and red rose, over a creamy and sensual base of sandalwood, vanilla, musks and a touch of rum."

This perfume is quite a bit more expensive than the other two, but it is my ultimate favourite and it's only used on special occasions! My sister bought it for me last Christmas and it is just gorgeous! This one is more fruity than the other two, and still has a lovely sweet fragrance. If I were to recommend you just one of these perfumes, this would be the one!


Have you tried any of these perfumes? What is your favourite perfume? 

xxx


3 comments:

  1. I love Midnigt Fantasy I got it for Christmas 2 years ago and it smells amazing,not too expensive either :) Then last year I got Fantasy which is lovely is well :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Etc by The Body Shop is so lovely! My favorite perfume in the world is Michael Kors by Michael Kors which makes me smell absolutely delicious lol

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :) I love Body Shop perfumes xx

    ReplyDelete