Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

My Villa Rosie Phone Case

Hi everyone, just a quick post to let you know about my gorgeous new phone case - I am over the moon with it! When Jo @Shopaholic Jo posted about hers, I bought one immediately after! It was from this ebay seller, and cost me just £8 including postage, which is amazing seeing as they are hand made to an exceptionally high quality. At present, villa-rosie offers a series of standard sizes, but she will also make you one of a custom size for no extra charge! I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 with a protective case on, so I let her know that and she made me one which fits absolutely perfectly! I ordered it just five days ago, which is incredible. Here's the pattern I chose, which is by Cath Kidston and called Hampton Rose.



I purchased this case with my own money and I'm not being paid to rave about this case - I just love it so much that I had to spread the word! The attention to detail she puts in to the items is unbelievable. My case came with a tiny tag containing the brand logo, a business card and a note thanking me for my custom. It is so refreshing to have excelllent service from Ebay, as I normally have so many problems that I just don't use it! I would highly recommend villa-rosie to each and everyone of you - she can make custom phone cases for every phone, and even kindles/iPads!



Will you be checking out her store?

xxx

9 comments:

  1. That case is so cute! xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, I really like this!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so pretty :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sweetie. This phone case is extremely cute. I love everything floral!!!! Thanks for participating in my twitter giveaway. I'll be announcing the winner tomorrow!! XOXO

    -MayT

    MayT Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower her gfc, hello cotton and bloglovin!
    Great blog!
    www.milkymoles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty! I have this print on my iPhone case but its turned yellowish and now I hate it, this is great because if it did that it could easily be washed x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very much important in purchasing a cell phone case or any other cell phone accessory out there. And here are a few reasons why.

    e_cell

    ReplyDelete