Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Blogger Buzz: Miu Miu Sunglasses Style Contest!



Hi everyone! I have compiled an entry for the Sunglasses Shop MIU MIU style contest, and I would love for you to check it out! If you don't already know about the competition, they are offering one lucky blogger a pair of the gorgeous MIU MIU 10NS sunglasses (full range here). All you have to do is make a Blog post on either your favourite celebrity icon who owns the sunglasses, or an outfit you'd wear the sunglasses with. I chose the latter, and here's my entry...







I tried to make my look as Autumnal as possible - I combined the wine jeans with a girly floral top, and added a biker jacket for a hint of edge, and especially those cold mornings! The sun is always in my eyes when driving to college in the mornings, so the sunglasses would be a life-saver. They would also complement the jeans perfectly, and add a sparkle to the outfit! I added the Chelsea Boots as a final finishing touch as they're bang on trend this autumn! There is a reason why all of the items I've chosen are from Topshop: they have 20% student discount until Thursday! I've already got a virtual basket full to the brim of stuff I would love, I might have to make a cheeky order (it would be rude not to, right?)


Do you like my entry?

xxx


3 comments:

  1. I like the look you put together I'm a fan of Sunnies in winter. Have a look at my blog post Sunnies in Winter at www.fashionblags.com
    How do I enter the competition to? I'm now a member of your Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. them glasses are so rad! x
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog is very beautiful and like Raspberry Leigh Jeans.

    Best Sunglasses shops in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete