Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Fabulous Freebie: Free Valentines Chocolates (worth £13.95!)

Hi everyone! Over the weekend, you might have seen my blogpost on how to get free dominos pizza. This offer works on the same principle, and I had to share it with you again! Topcashback are offering you £7.99 cashback on a luxury valentines box of chocolates from Chocolate Trading Co. The chocolates are knocked down from £13.95 to just £7.99, so with the cashback, they will cost you absolutely nothing! 




If you haven't already signed up to Topcashback, you can do so here, then all you need to do is go here and press "Get cashback". This will take you to the Chocolate Trading Co, where you can order your box of chocolates with free delivery and you'll receive your cashback within a couple of weeks. With the dominos cashback offer, I received the money the very next day! I would highly recommend bagging one of these while you can, as they go extremely quickly! I have just ordered mine and can't wait for them to arrive, I'm deffo eating them myself! Like me, you could save them for yourself, or give them to a loved one for the 14th. Free valentines gift anyone?!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is so cute, can't go wrong with chocolate!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete