Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

A Classy Evening Meal: My Etail Blogger Outfit

Hi everyone! I am part of the e-tail blogger network, and one of the many perks is being able to participate in fun, exciting competitions with huge prizes! This week, the brief was to create an outfit collage based around one of marc b's new season bags. I chose the gorgeous Angel Black Snake bag, as it reminds me so much of the iconic Chanel version, at a fraction of the price! You have to include some lovely ASOS clothes, then post it on your blog. Simples! The very lucky winner will scoop £75 to spend at marc b and a whopping £175 to spend at ASOS! (Angel Black Snake bag and Ted baker dress - you WILL be mine!) Sound good? Check out my entry below, and read on to find out how you can enter...




Mixed Ring Set - ASOS
Bow Front Platform Shoes - ASOS


The theme for my outfit was a glamorous dinner with friends. I chose this gorgeous Ted Baker dress which I have been lusting over for months. It is perfection - from its sequin nebula-style print to it's skater dress structure, it flatters your shape in all the right places. The dress is my outfit's focal point, so I chose to keep my accessories low-key. These swallow earrings are the perfect rose-gold colour for a subtle injection of class to the outfit. The rings will complement the red accents in the dress, and ensure the look remains dainty and elegant. Again, my shoes would be a gorgeous nude colour so my outfit is chic and not over-the-top.

Now, for possibly my favourite item in the outfit (it's tied with the dress!) - the marc b angel snake bag. Is it just me or is it a perfect match of the Chanel version?! The snake-skin finish ensures it oozes class and sophistication, and it's the perfect size for a couple of beauty essentials to ensure I stay picture perfect all night long! The Angel snake bag is part of marc b's new collection, there are some gorgeous pieces, and I highly recommend you check it out here!

As I've kept my accessories simplistic, I can afford to be a little more adventurous with my makeup! The night before, I would paint my nails a rich purple shade from Illamasqua to perfectly complement my dress. For the night, I would start with Stila's one step bronzer and a touch of powder. Then, I'd use Illamasqua's eye palette for some subtle purple hues, and finish off with Stila's curl mascara. A quick swipe of Nars sheer red lipstick and I'm ready to go! I'll keep them in my perfectly-sized marc b bag for any emergency touch-ups during the evening! I'm feeling fabulous and classy, I'm sure we'll have a night to remember!


xxx


*If you would like to participate in this amazing competition, you'll need to be part of the e-tail blogger network. Find out how here: http://etailpr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/win-75-to-spend-at-marc-b-175-to-spend.html. Best of luck if you do enter!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love it so much, it's so expensive though :(

      Delete
  2. Well done on winning the competition hun!
    I love the outfit, the dress is gorgeous!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I loved the story behind your collage ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on winning! gorgeous outfit idea :) following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done hunni, amazing choices and fabulous post xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your Win, Courtney! And I must say, I like your selection, lovely choices! :) Although, the dress won't suit my body shape :( I still like it!

    Juliana x
    http://buzzingtrends.wordpress.com
    facebook.com/avontreasures

    ReplyDelete